R/GA is looking for a Copywriter to join our CRM team. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They’re comfortable presenting copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic, and always on brand.
- Not just a stellar copywriter but a team player looking to take the next step in your career.
- You are confident working with clients and other disciplines to create work that hasn’t been done before.
- Able to define creative concepts around systematic thinking, storytelling and campaign thinking, always with a view to how these resonate with youth culture.
- Proactive and positive in your approach to the work and the team around you.
- You will collaborate closely with our strategy, design, production, and creative teams to ensure innovative outcomes.
- Hungry to continue improving your craft and fast-track your career.
- Interested in more than design. You understand how to create work that resonates in youth culture and beyond.
- A natural communicator: you are confident and articulate expressing yourself in verbal and written form.
On any given day you might:
- Create designs oriented to CRM communication to reach specific segments of customers based around campaigns and launches. Work with Social Media platforms, emailing, banners and all kind of CRM communications and specs.
- Work with different phases and launches at the same time.
- Help to evolve these communications to experiences that continually help drive brand love and loyalty while supporting marketing and business objectives and priorities.
- Contribute to the creation and definition of flexible design systems and visual languages.
- Define art direction and evolve existing visual centers and guidelines.
Our ideal person:
- Is comfortable writing in various styles and for multiple formats
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging copy
- Can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Has a collaborative work ethic and easy-going nature
- 2+ years agency or similar experience
- Some experience writing content on social networks
- Experience on CRM creative communication
- Advanced command of Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Keynote
- Advanced level of English