We are looking for a web designer with a lot of experience conceptualizing and creating websites and web applications. The ideal candidate should be a responsible hands-on leader, with the skills and experience to coordinate and manage a design team, propose and implement tools, processes, workflows, and more.
What you’ll do.
Manage design team to create successful web products.
- Be on top of every project, making sure we are doing what was scoped and planned.
- Plan and assign tasks together with PM’s.
- Pass your knowledge and project information on to help the team prioritize and solve tasks quickly.
- Create and update documentation for the development team to implement the propper designs.
- Research, define and implement design methodologies, systems, style guides, etc.
- Participate in the identification, recruitment and onboarding of new designers for the team.
Who you are.
A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with your teammates. You’re eager to learn and consider yourself a problem solver. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Experience designing websites, and web applications.
- Experience working in digital agencies.
- Able to define, implement and pass on knowledge about design systems, style guides, etc.
- Obsessive with the details.
- You can create digestible documentation for the design team to understand and follow.
- You know what can be done with code (specially with html/css), and love to get your hands dirty with low/no code tools.
- Interested in the digital world, passionate about design and aesthetics.
- Able to clearly convey your thoughts and ideas.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Advanced English speaker.
- German is a plus.