Market-leading insurance-related professional services company seeks Loss Adjuster for its Liability Department.
Cooper Brothers is renowned both in Argentina and abroad for providing high quality loss adjusting services.
They are firmly established in the region, with offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay, and representation in other South American countries.
They are Lloyd’s Agents.
Their clients are based in Europe, mainly the UK, as well as in the US, so a bilingual / native English level is a must.
- English, fully bilingual (ESSENTIAL);
- Bachelor’s degree (or advanced student) in Law and/or previous insurance/liability claims experience (ESSENTIAL);
- Comprehensive writing skills;
- Bachelor’s degree (or advanced student) in Sworn Translation is a plus (NON-EXCLUSIVE)
- Portuguese, written and oral skills (NON-EXCLUSIVE).
Responsibilities and duties:
- Analysis of liability claims and losses;
- Report writing in English and Spanish;
- Contact with Insurance Companies, Brokers, International Reinsurers and Underwriters.