Production responsibilities include running projects on time and on budget, while building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, connecting with key business executives to monitor and report on the progress of the business.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside designers, writers, art directors, strategists, developers and other producers in US markets and Buenos Aires to provide creative answers to our client’s brand and business challenges.
- Serve as a regular point of contact with clients, internal teams, vendors and partners with a calm and steadfast attitude.
- Contribute to project scopes, budgeting mapping and work plans.
- Proactively communicate next steps, milestones and status to all team members.
- Maintain and contribute to internal processes and quality of creative work.
- Plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects.
- Cultivate a welcoming and motivating work environment for colleagues and project teams.
- Partner with the Delivery team to refine and further develop processes to help achieve the best possible creative and business outcome for our clients.
- Work closely with the Studio leadership and discipline leads to understand ongoing, future and urgent team and business needs.
- Build relationships across the organization at all levels and provide organizational listening and support through formal and informal channels.
- Oversee operational activities that feed client work and billing such as job numbers and timesheets.
- Partner with the Team Operations team to assess project needs to assemble teams that fit the appropriate criteria to set up each project for success.
- You are eager to learn and motivated to solve for the big picture and tackle the details.
- You’re diligent, fast on your feet, responsible and always deliver on time.
- You have the ability to think critically and resourcefully manage the unknown.
- You enjoy working with teams to solve big problems and see your role as both supporting the team to deliver the best possible creative work and supporting clients through clear, proactive and strategic communication.
- You’re proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and developing emergent technologies.
- You are people oriented, communicate well with different personality types and have the ability to think ahead and catch problems before they arise.
- You are extremely organized, detail-oriented and take pleasure in noticing the little things.
- You are ambitious, self directed, curious and continuously looking for ways to help and grow.
- You possess a strong sense of accountability and willingness to get your hands dirty.
- 4+ years experience in a creative project management role, agency experience a bonus.
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Communications Management or other related field of study.
- A demonstrative understanding and ability to educate and work within various product delivery methodologies, including Agile, Kanban, Lean UX and others.
- Some of that history spent delivering mobile-specific products is recommended.
- You’re fluent in English. Other language skills are a bonus.