Our Senior UI/Web Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with strategical thinking, rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior UI/Web Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards;
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project;
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications;
- Craft actionable direction for other designers;
- Present confidently and professionally to clients and internal teams, including executives;
- Execution responsibility for all UI design tasks;
- Translate concepts into user flows and wireframes that lead to intuitive, accessible and simple experiences, thinking about the product as a whole.
The Ideal Person
- Has a proven experience as a UI designer during the entire design process for web and mobile platforms;
- Has proven design experience with examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking;
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients;
- Has outstanding presentation skills;
- Is a master of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as emerging interactive design trends;
- Can lead a team and mentor junior team members;
- Must have experience in creating visual interface designs for websites and mobile applications.
- A love of big, business and world-changing ideas, and a desire to contribute to shaping them;
- Excellence in Mac OSX, UI, Web Design, Figma, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Acrobat, keynote, PPT, Google Slides;
- Basic understanding of Sketch and Principle;
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients;
- In-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, Photoshop and Illustrator image manipulation;
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design;
- Deep understanding of digital tools, trends, and foundation;
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills;
- Advance oral and written English.