We are looking for a Technical Project Manager with extensive experience working with digital products. We are looking for a responsible hands-on leader, with the skills and experience to coordinate and direct a design and development team.
Who you are
Eager to improve and share your knowledge with the team. Order and organization are paramount to this role.
- Experience with websites, landings and digital products
- Experience working in digital agencies
- Experience using project management tools
- Knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Figma, Webflow, Invision, etc.)
- Knowledge of web development technologies
- Obsessive with the details
- Experience making documentation (briefs, specs, tasks, etc)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and project management tools
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- Interested in the digital world, passionate about design, aesthetics and technology
- Clearly convey thoughts and ideas
- Advanced level of english
- Native German
What you’ll do
As PM you will be responsible for the management of the projects we produce at Bons. You will be in charge of decoding the client’s requirements and managing the processes and meetings of the design and development team in order to prioritize their tasks.
- Plan work sprints and assign tasks to team members
- Coordinate and monitor project progress
- Collaborate with the design and development teams in prioritizing their tasks
- Maintain a fluid communication with clients
- Manage resources and times creatively
- Transmit knowledge and help the team prioritize and solve tasks
- Collaborate and discuss with the client to express their vision and ideas in the products to be developed
- Do QA, give feedback and deliver what the team produces, you are the last line of defense between the team and the client
Build Cool stuff, get cool stuff
We offer excellent hiring conditions and a great space to develop your professional growth.
- Team Lunch included, with gourmet catering
- Training. We give you access to conferences and to internal workshops
- Workstation iMac, second monitor, ergonomic chair and more
- Holidays at the Holidays. A week extra between Christmas and New Year
- Snack Bar. With fruits, cookies, coffee, tea, mate
- Prepaid OSDE 210
- Bike parking. You have no more excuses!
- Working hours: Full time
- Workplace: Palermo
- Beginning: Immediate.