Digital marketing Manager at Bons has two different areas of action: You will be working to grow Bons (digital agency) and Produck (SaaS) which have two contrasting needs but at the same time interlaced on many levels.
Bons as a digital agency has a higher customer LTV, a hand-holding onboarding, and tailored services. This requires a quality over quantity lead generation strategy and positioning the Brand as field experts.
Produck, as a SaaS project management tool, aims towards a product-led strategy, with low touch sales, lower customer LTV, and self-service experience. This requieres a quantity vs quality lead generation with focus on targeting specific markets with unconventional and cost-efficient channels.
- Plan and implement customer acquisition marketing campaigns by finding creative, unconventional/new and cost-efficient channels
- Test, measure and optimize the tactics you’ve built for customer acquisition.
- Establish and execute a content marketing strategy.
- Write content first draft for copywriter: website content, case studies, social media content, brand-facing communications, product updates.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and post relevant content.
- Practical experience with SEO / SEM, content marketing and Marketing Automation Tools.
- Experience with Web & Product Design, B2B SasS and B2B Service Agency business models.
- Experience scaling and automating growth processes
- Proven experience in the planning, budgeting and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English and/or German
- Versatile, goal oriented, driven, and proactive with great attention to detail balanced with swift execution.