We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with extensive experience working with websites and (low-code) web applications. We are looking for a responsible hands-on leader, with the skills and experience to get the most out of our talented multi-disciplinary team.
Who you are
Eager to improve and share your knowledge with the team. Order and organization are paramount to this role.
- When clients come with problems, you give them solutions.
- You have experience working in a digital agency. You know what to take from agile, and what doesn’t make any sense.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Obsessive with details and quality.
- You are great communicating, your tasks are easy to understand and you know how to get people to understand you.
- You know how things are built, especially the ones we make.
- You’re fluent in translating what the client wants to designers and developers, and vice versa.
- Advanced English speaker
- Native or advanced German speaker is a plus.
What you’ll do
You will manage multiple projects simultaneously, of different sizes and different needs. Your day to day will be packed with challenges, being the client’s point of contact and decoding what they want, what they really really want.
- Implement, organize and follow up with the production of websites and/or (low-code) web applications.
- Coordinate, monitor and expedite project progress.
- Translate client’s requests into specs and tasks that can be digested by our multidisciplinary team.
- Pass on knowledge and project information to help the team prioritize and solve tasks quickly.
- Create a relationship of trust with Bons clients as a representative of the company, creating a strong bond with them all.