We are looking for Senior DIGITAL Art Director to help concept and deliver digital content for major tech and consumer brands.
The POSSIBLE Art Director is a visionary creative force that leads design teams in shaping customer experiences across all digital platforms, including social. In addition to having a flexible mindset and proven ability to create award-winning work, the POSSIBLE Digital Art Director is a conceptual thinker, problem solver, and effective delegator who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to design with the best of them. You will work with Digital Designers, Copywriters, Associate Creative Directors, and Strategists to craft unique online customer experiences that align with client business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as Lead on one or more accounts and projects, directing designers and other team members.
- Define look and feel of digital executions and provide feedback to team members.
- This role will see you working on pitches and have you constantly thinking of ways to attract new clients and businesses to add to our portfolio.
- Present work confidently to team members or clients.
- Be a designer when called upon.
- Ideate and create digital (and sometimes non-digital) visual solutions for brand campaigns, client presentations, websites, microsites, blogs, e-commerce, mobile apps, print-based executions, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated track record in a client-service environment and digital agencies.
- Pitch experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to direct creative teams.
- Strong interest in digital, tech, art, social, and cultural trends, as well as staying abreast of developments in advertising and media.
- Proven ability to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease and clarity.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe design software. Sketch is a plus.
- Professional understanding of typography in both print and screen media.
- Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web.
- Full understanding of mobile/platform constraints as they affect digital design.
- High level of English, written and oral.
- Degree in digital or graphic design.