POSSIBLE is seeking a UI Designer Lead who is a highly detailed master of pixels on a variety of digital platforms (Web, social, campaign) and applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint). The ideal candidate is flexible, efficient, and embraces the role of mentor and inspiring leader as they guide a team of production designers through often intense sprint delivery cycles. In this role, you will collaborate with project managers and other discipline leads on behalf of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the primary liaison between the production team and the project management team.
- Delegate and prioritize workflow for the production design team.
- Help refine and improve production process and outcome quality.
- Adding UI expertise and knowledge to the different projects.
- Flesh out various creative concepts (and add a few of your own twists)
- Demonstrate excellence in UI and knowledge in illustration, typography, photography, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in leading a creative design team.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of UI, design and production.
- Thorough knowledge of design software.
- General understanding of browser/platform constraints as they affect online design.
- Expertise in typography, print, and screen media.
- Experience in PowerPoint and Keynote a plus.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn and employ new tricks.